by your side to
support and strengthen

Proceed with My PIP Report


I wish to request help from Addictions UK to assist my application for personal Independence payments (PIP) and to request that they prepare full reports for submission to the DWP relating to my condition. I understand that the reports will be prepared on the basis of information which I supply to the Addictions UK Health Professionals. I authorise the DWP to supply any information about my claim to Addictions UK either verbally or in writing.

“I agree to pay £75.00 to commission reports concerning my condition.”